Sunday, July 31, 2011

A rainy sunday afternoon...

Its summer, but the weather is cold and rainy around here for weeks now... There was nothing much to do...  I wanted to drag Christopher away from the computer, so I dug out the only pair of knitting needles I have from my mom...
Here is, what he achieved (picture by the knitting boy himself :-)...gonna be a scarf for his stuffed Piglet :-) Just a bit more practive and he is going to knit his own first scarf.
BTW as I was picking up stuff around the flat, I found this much knitting on the go... I mean these are (by far) not all my projects on teh needles, these are the ones lying around that I am actually working on...
And believe it or not, I also have this much finished items to show you... Just wait for the sun come out enough to make some halfway decent photos...

1 comment:

kristieinbc said...

A new knitter! He looks like he is catching on very quickly! And your pile of WIPs looks a lot like mine. It can be overwhelming to see them all in one place. I hope your weather improves soon, and you are able to enjoy what remains of the summer.