Saturday, September 11, 2010

Red tweed

There are quite a few stuff I have a "thing" about... tweed yarn is one of them. At my last time in the second hand shop there was 300 gramms of this very colorful mostly wool and viscose yarn, obviously I just had to have it, even if I had no idea what to do with it... but leafing through one of the fresher Sabrina magazines I soon figured it out. Of course my german didn't improved in the last few weeks, so I had to go by the pictures and the charts.

Knit sideways with a cabled edge, which shows up better in real life than in the pictures.

It took me about five days to knit this.

2 comments:

ritarenata said...

huuu de régen nem voltam itt,
nagyon szorgalmas voltál.

Brussels Chronicles said...

Love the plaited border ! and the yarn ! I can knit in German fairly wel but that's only because the knitting terms resemble Dutch so much... LOL !