Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kid's Island

We had a nice weekend. P. did brought Chris home at Saturday (even if he managed to arrive only late evening) and I had a nice time taking Chris to this kids "fair" organized by the biggest telephone company.
In the Duna there is an Island called the "Ship Factory" because there was once a ship factory there (what a surprise) but there are lots of nice places, parks and such. It is most famous for the big yearly music festival that is held there in every august, people from all over Europe come there, but there are other things held too.
This weekend there were places for climbing, for solving logical dilemmas, labyrinths, and the combination of those:

There were crafts... Chris told as we were walking toward the tables "mama I don't have to make anything there, do I?". And then he got a piece of clay into his hands :

There were walls to climb:

And on the island there is a playground with huge slides:

Christopher enjoyed it tremendously. As always my feeling (that he behaves much better if he is with me than if he is with P. or the both of us) was reinforced. We got home utterly exhausted, but it was worth it.

3 comments:

Brussels Chronicles said...

Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing ! I am always very happy when I spend a day having fun with my daughter too !

herr_dr_nuss said...

he is so cute! he looks like he's having a ball! i see the bowl he made! i bet he wants to use it everyday!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Anett - I just love the shots of Chris! He is so adorable. Sorry I've been MIA, but we're back now... have a lengthy post on my blog finally. ;)