Saturday, June 7, 2008

Long time no post...

But I am still alive... let me see what happened. Tuesday P. and Ch. came home. Up until the moment the rung from the gate downstairs I felt OK, but from then on...In five minutes P. managed to make me feel, small, inadequate, and some more... I don't really know how he manages it, and why the heck still I care...
Wednesday lovely meeting with the knitters, sending back a dry croissant and getting faboulous eggplantcream instead...
Thursday afternoon after many times putting it off I finally started the translation, just to have to drop it, because... There is a lady I bought some yarn from many months back on e-bay, and when we were discussing shipping she said she would come to Hungary on a tour in early summer if I don't mind waiting for it she would bring it to me. Somehow the dates were messed up in my head, I was kind of thinking they would come next week, but she called me on Thursday. They are here on a very busy organized trip, so it was hard to find time to meet up, unless I dropped everything, and jumping on the bike I went over, which was what I did. They were lovely people, the lady even brought a book for a present for Ch., which was nice... I felt sorry we didn't had more time.
When I got back I really started on the translation.which went rather well. And even though I have to admit it wasn't the samertest idea, (umm shall I admit it was rather insane), but I kept doing it until it was finished... at six AM. It felt good to be done with it though. For friday I had a knitting meet up, and after work the goodby party for one of my favourite collegaue, and I promised Ch. I would be with him on Sat. and Sun. I would have hated to have it in the back of my mind that I still have this or that many pages...
The friday knitting meeting was great, but it is that always. We have a new member, a girl from Russia, Siberia in fact. So the club is really getting international...Work was rather slow, so I managed to knit, just to have to frog it back... the butterfly top needs to be decreased for the waist shapig, so why did I increased instead???

No comments: