Thursday, May 8, 2008

Knitting Group

We have this ever so tiny group of knitters. Actually only three of us, we've met through Ravelry, but I like both girls very much. For the last couple of weeks we couldn't manage to bring all of us toogether. Yesterday I missed Dinara terribly, but met up with Kriszta yesterday, and it was a balm to my sould. I showed her my new treasures, like my new addi needles, or my love the short bamboo stuff I did the lace edging for my dress. I didn't think knitting a beaded lace in a cafe would be a good idea (nor a snow white thank top) so I started a sock from this yarn , just to have some simple and small travel project...
Work today was a complete madhouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Anett - you hadn't sent me a link to the sock yarn before! It's lovely! Gotta love that yarn seller. ;)