Monday, April 21, 2008

I am here!!!

Well, as everyone around me knows, I am a late bloomer... It always takes me ages to figure out stuff... It took me ages to get a computer back then, then get into forums and such. I've been reading blogs for a while, and always wanted to do it... Not because I am so exceptional, or funny or whatever... Just because it looks fun...
So here I am now.
Topics probably will cover all crafts considered, mainly knitting and crochting and sewing, and quilts and beads and...whatever I will try. Because I did and will try many things hopefully. Obviously things from my life bound to steep in here, but I will try to hold back myself on that part. Anyone who is close enough to know, will get my rants in real life or in emails (and all of you, thanks for putting up with me, I know it wasn't easy). But hopefully knitting and crafting in this corner of the word will take up most of the space...

1 comment:

COPOKA said...

Hooray! I am so happy that you started a blog!